Your request has been registered.
You will receive an e-mail as soon as this product is available again.
We can offer you the following services for the same date:
What to expect
You thought the district of the Marais had already revealed all its secrets to you? Don't end your visit to this emblematic area of old Paris without taking a look at the 5,000 pieces that make up the incredible Musée Picasso !
Nestled in a beautifully restored mansion, the museum offers a unique and remarkable view of the genius of one of the great masters of 20th century abstract art. Throughout the exhibition rooms, you will see Picasso's artistic and intellectual progress through his paintings, engravings and sculptures. Several major works by Cézanne, Matisse and Degas are the ideal complement to the visit, and constitute a precious key to understanding the influences of the period.
|Opening hours of the Picasso Museum|
|From Tuesday to Friday|
|Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays (except Mondays)|
- Last access at 5:15 pm. Luggage (cases of any size and large capacity bags) are prohibited. - Closed: every Monday, December 25th, January 1st and May 1st. - The garden is closed from 1 October 2017 to 31 March 2018.
Adulte price 14€
- Take the line of ticket holders and present your ticket on mobile at the entrance.
- Cancellation conditions: Non-cancellable, non-refundable tickets.
- members of the museum*
- persons with disabilities and an accompanying person*.
- job seekers
- minimum social benefits recipients
- under 18 years of age
- under 26 years old, residents and nationals of the European Union
- members of ICOM / ICOMOS and IAIS on presentation of the map*.
- MCC staff on presentation of the culture card *
- teachers on presentation of the education pass
- artists affiliated with la maison des artistes upon presentation of a supporting document
- National tour guides on presentation of the professional guide and lecturer card* - National tour guides on presentation of the professional tour guide**.
- members of the Cité Internationale des Arts on presentation of the card
- journalists on presentation of the press card
- Paris Museum Pass holders*
- Holders of the Sentinel card
- Sotheby's Preferred cardholders*
- Cardholders of the Culture Pass Paris Première pass
- For everyone: the 1st Sunday of each month.
After your visit, have a coffee in the tea room perched on the 1st floor of the Picasso Museum. At the "Café sur le Toit", you can enjoy a gourmet break with a view of the majestic Salé Hotel, the private mansion that houses the museum and its 5,000 works of art.
Simple et efficace!
Pas d attente