Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
Your request has been registered.
You will receive an e-mail as soon as this product is available again.
We can offer you the following services for the same date:
What to expect
The Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac, or the museum of non-European arts and civilizations, has naturally established itself as one of the most relevant cultural centres in the capital. Home to more than 300,000 works of art between permanent collections and temporary exhibitions, the building built on the banks of the Seine by architect Jean Nouvel is no less a wonderful place of exchange and ethnological research.
Nestled in a green setting close to the Eiffel Tower, the building dedicated to the culture of the 5 continents offers a diversified approach to primitive arts and modern forms of expression. From Africa to Asia and from Oceania to the Americas, you will be able to personalize your visit with as many services as innovative supports.
|Opening hours for the Musée du Quai Branly - Jacques Chirac|
|Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday|
|Open late on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays|
The museum is closed each Monday
Exceptional opening on Mondays of school holidays (all zones combined), from 11am to 7pm.
Early closing at 6pm on 24 and 31 December (ticket office closes at 5pm)
The museum is closed on December 25th and May 1st.
Cancellation conditions: tickets non-cancellable, non-refundable.
- Access to collections and temporary exhibitions (mezzanines and Galerie Jardin)
- The first Sunday of each month for everyone
- Members holding a museum pass
- Friends of the Quai Branly Museum - Jacques Chirac
- Recipients of minimum social benefits
- NMR speakers
- National, regional and auxiliary speakers and interpreting guides
- Jobseekers (evidence of less than 6 months)
- Students of the École du Louvre or enrolled in teaching programs at the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac and residents of the Cité internationale des Arts
- Young people under 18 years of age
- Journalists holding the press card
- Members of ICOM, ICOMOS, IAA and AICA - Members of ICOM, ICOMOS, IAA and AICA
- Holders of the Culture card, the multipass card, the Maison des artistes card and the professional card of the Paris Ile-de-France Regional Tourism Committee.
- Visitors with a disability and an accompanying person (disability certificate), severely disabled war veterans, severely disabled civilians and veterans.