Your request has been registered.
You will receive an e-mail as soon as this product is available again.
We can offer you the following services for the same date:
The Paradis Latin, a legendary Parisian cabaret, astonishes with its historical legacy and breathtaking shows. Located in the heart of the Latin Quarter, this entertainment gem offers an unforgettable experience: feathers, sequins, and exceptional artistic performances. A dive into the elegance and magic of French-style entertainment.
If you wish to have the unforgettable experience of an evening at the Moulin Rouge, check out the practical information and reviews from other customers to convince you to book your tickets for a show or dinner-show at the famous Parisian cabaret, always at the best price and with just a few clicks!
What to expectWell hidden behind the imposing facade of the Palais de la Cité, the Sainte-Chapelle reveals its gold and sumptuous stained glass windows only to those who come to discover it! The religious building, located in the heart of the Ile de la Cité, is considered to be the most outstanding example of flamboyant Gothic style throughout Europe. Nothing is too beautiful to shelter the crown of thorns of Christ, a relic preserved between the walls of this chapel since its construction in the middle of the 13th century. Closely associated with the history of the Saint-Louis and the Crusades, the Sainte-Chapelle is particularly distinguished by its dazzling stained-glass windows, which tell the story of more than a thousand scenes directly drawn from the Bible.
|Opening hours for the Sainte-Chapelle|
|From 1st April to 30th September|
|From 1st October to 31st March|
Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
Closures: January 1st, May 1st and December 25th
- Full Price 10€ (from 18 years old)
Free admissions for the following:
- Persons under 18 years of age (family and non-school groups)
- Persons aged 18-25 (nationals of European Union countries and regular non-European residents in France)
- People with disabilities and their caregivers
- Jobseekers, upon presentation of an attestation of less than 6 months
- Culture Card - ICOM Card
- For everyone: the 1st Sunday of each month, from 1st November to 31st March
Cancellation conditions: tickets non-cancellable, non-refundable .
- The best time to visit the Sainte-Chapelle? We advise you to go in the morning, or during the last hour of opening (last admission 30 minutes before closing) to avoid the crowds!
- Buy a cheaper combo ticket to visit the Conciergerie de Paris located just a few steps from Sainte-Chapelle.