Your request has been registered.
You will receive an e-mail as soon as this product is available again.
We can offer you the following services for the same date:
The Paradis Latin, a legendary Parisian cabaret, astonishes with its historical legacy and breathtaking shows. Located in the heart of the Latin Quarter, this entertainment gem offers an unforgettable experience: feathers, sequins, and exceptional artistic performances. A dive into the elegance and magic of French-style entertainment.
If you wish to have the unforgettable experience of an evening at the Moulin Rouge, check out the practical information and reviews from other customers to convince you to book your tickets for a show or dinner-show at the famous Parisian cabaret, always at the best price and with just a few clicks!
What to expect
Book tickets to the Pompidou Centre! Known more familiarly as Beaubourg, the name of the district in which it is located, this building, entirely dedicated to modern art, is remarkable not only for its audacious and innovative architecture, but also for the quality of the works that are accessible to all visitors. Some of the great names of 20th century art such as Picasso, Kandinsky, Max Ernst and Francis Bacon compete for the spotlight in galleries that are large, pleasant and industrial style.
After being imbued with fauvism and surrealism, you will enjoy climbing the steps that separate you from the top floor of the building, where an unforgettable panorama awaits you on the whole of the old Paris and, in the distance, the Eiffel Tower. Save time thanks to these queue-jump tickets!
Open every day except Tuesdays: From 11am to 9pm
Thursdays late night opening until 11pm (only for temporary exhibitions of level 6)
Last admissions 1 hour before closing.
Full Price: 14€
Free admissions for:
- Persons under 18 years of age (family and non-school groups)
- People aged 18-25 (nationals of European Union countries and regular non-European residents in France)
- Persons with disabilities and their accompanying persons
- Job seekers, on presentation of a certificate of less than 6 months old
- Teachers holding the Education Pass (free of charge only at the permanent exhibition)
- The cloakroom is open from 11am to 9:50pm and accessible at level 0. It is free of charge for those with an entrance ticket to the Centre Pompidou.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available in the cloakroom, subject to availability.
- Cancellation conditions: tickets are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled.
- With your ticket, you can enjoy a beautiful view of the rooftops of Paris and the Eiffel Tower from the top floor of the Centre Pompidou.
- Some temporary exhibitions are subject to high attendance. Once inside the museum, you will most likely have to wait to enter the exhibition room. To avoid these inconveniences, we recommend visits after 7pm or during the evening from Thursday until 11pm.