Aquarium of Paris
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Instant confirmation
- Top seller
Your request has been registered.
You will receive an e-mail as soon as this product is available again.
What to expect
Astonishment guaranteed for the youngest but also for their parents at the Aquarium of Paris! Situated in the Trocadéro gardens in the immediate vicinity of the Eiffel Tower, the Aquarium of Paris - Cinéaqua is made up of a vast group of basins that house more than 10,000 fish, shark crustaceans and other marine inhabitants.
Visitors will be able to observe dozens of perfectly reproduced ecosystems, with fish from the tropics or... the waters of the Seine itself! The pleasure of the eyes is readily accompanied by other sensory experiences, with for example the possibility of touching certain species with your fingertips in suitable pools: a real discovery of the aquatic world to recommend to everyone.
Opening hours for the Aquarium of Paris
|Opening hours for the Aquarium of Paris|
|All year round|
- Free cloakroom at the reception desk
- Open every day except 14 July
- Accessible to strollers and persons with reduced mobility (lift lifts and gentle slope circuit)
- Cancellation conditions: Non-cancellable, non-refundable tickets
The Aquarium of Paris is:
- A visit circuit of 3,500 m²
- 50 ponds with 10,000 fish and invertebrates, including 2,500 jellyfish and 450 corals.
- A giant aquarium with 38 sharks
- A basin to feed and caress carp and goldfish
- Free access to activities throughout the day, included in your ticket.
- Numerous animations for the whole family: magical shows, National Geographic films and playful cartoons.
The Aquarium de Paris is ideally located in the Trocadéro gardens. Before or after your visit, you can plan a picnic, visit the Musée de l' Homme or discover Paris along the Seine with a promenade cruise .