What to expect
Emblematic of the Seine and Paris, the boats of the famous Compagnie des Bateaux Mouches
will be your best asset to discover the capital under a brand new point of view! Stroll gently along the river and admire the most famous monuments of Paris, such as Notre-Dame
, the Institut de France
, the Eiffel Tower
, the Louvre Museum
and the Conciergerie
, from the bridge of the boat. You will have plenty of ideas to plan your next visits. Along the banks of the Seine, Ile de la Cité
and Ile Saint-Louis
, you will be immersed in the deep soul of the capital and return to the mainland with stars in your eyes.
(April to September)
A departure approximately every 30 minutes from 10h00 to 22h30.
(October to March)
|A departure approximately every 40 mn from 11h00 to 21h20.
Additional departure at 10h15 on weekends.
The schedules are presented for information only, subject to traffic and high water levels.
- Adult price (from 12 years old): 14€
- Child price (from 4 to 11 years old): 6€
- Free for children under 4 years old
- The duration of the cruise is approximately 1h10.
- Commentary in French, English and Spanish. Brochures in 27 languages available at the reception desk.
- All boats are lined with windows and have a terrace on the upper pontoon to enjoy the view.
- Tickets have barcodes that allow you to go directly to the turnstiles for scanning from your smartphone or printed ticket.
- Free parking on the Bateaux-Mouches quay during the cruise.
- Cancellation conditions: ticket non-cancellable, non-refundable.