What to expect
Tired of taking the metro or bus for all your Parisian visits? The Batobus network is there to give your trips a unique touch of charm and comfort! Superb river shuttles with all-glassed walls criss-cross the Seine all day long, stopping at nine stations strategically located along the river.
From the Eifel Tower to the centre Beaugrenelle and from the Jardins des Plantes to Saint-Germain-des-Près you are free to go up or down at any time to discover a part of Paris, before boarding another shuttle to continue your excursion. A feeling of total freedom, which won't make you regret the more conventional means of transport!
|From 30th March to 26th April 2018
|From 27th April to 2nd September 2018
Timetables are given for information only. In the event of a flood, the route may change.
- The duration of the circuit is about 2 hours.
- 9 stopovers are available: Beaugrenelle, Eiffel Tower, Musée d' Orsay, St Germain-des-Prés, Notre-Dame, Jardin des Plantes, Hôtel de Ville, Louvre and Champs-Elysées.
- The Batobus pass allows you to get on and off at any stopover. The number of journeys is unlimited depending on the validity period chosen: 1 day or 2 days.
- There are no toilets on board or in the stations.
- Cancellation conditions: 1 day ticket, non cancelable, non-refundable.
Accessibility: only the Eiffel Tower stopover is adapted and wheelchair accessible.
A preferential rate of 13€ is available on site for:
holders of Student cards or Imagine R, Navigo, Intégrale, Emerald and Amethyst cards.
large family cardholders.