What to expect
A cruise on the Seine
is quite simply a must for anyone who visits Paris and everyone who loves the City of Light. Allow yourself to be gently transported on the most beautiful avenue in all of Paris: the great river that runs through its heart. From the Eiffel Tower
, under landmark bridges
, past the most important of historic monuments and buildings
, all the way to Bercy, your scenic Seine cruise will take just over an hour. There's a variety of companies offering cruises on the Seine, with various boarding points for your convenience. The main operators are Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches, Bateaux Parisiens and Vedettes du Pont Neuf. If the cruise price and place of boarding are more important to you than the tour operator, simply choose your embarkation point here and, for maximum ease, receive your e-tickets immediately.
- Full price (from 12 years old): 12€
- Child fare (from 4 to 11 years old): 6€
- Free for children under 3 years old
- Immediate confirmation
- E-tickets to be presented on smartphone or paper version to be printed at your convenience
- Open tickets to be used on the date and time of your choice, within 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Duration of the river cruise in Paris: between 1h and 1h15
- High Season* departures (from April to September): approximately every 30 minutes between 10am and 10:30pm
- Low Season* departures (from October to March): approximately every 45 minutes between 10:30am and 10pm.
- Cruises include an audio commentary.
- Visible monuments*: Eiffel Tower, National Assembly, Musée d' Orsay, Ile de la Cité, Ile Saint-Louis, Institut du Monde Arabe, Musée du Louvre, Place de la Concorde, Trocadéro...
- Departures and returns are made at the same port of embarkation.
*A non-exhaustive and non-contractual list given for information only. Subject to the water levels and other unforseen circumstances.
Choice of boarding points:
1) Eiffel Tower
Port de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris
Subway: Bir-Hakeim (M6) or Trocadéro (M9)
RER C: Champ de Mars - Eiffel Tower
Paid parking (subject to availability)
2) Pont de l' Alma
Port de la Conférence - 75008 Paris
Subway: Alma-Marceau (M9) or Franklin Roosevelt (M1)
RER line C: Pont de l' Alma
Free parking during the day
3) Pont Neuf
Ile de la Cité, Square du Vert-Galant - 75001 Paris
Metro: Pont Neuf (M7) or Cité (M4)
RER B or C: Saint Michel - Notre Dame
River cruises with meals
You can also enjoy the charm of Paris with the numerous catering services on the Seine. Our partner Come to Paris offers lunch cruises and Dinner cruises on the Seine at the best prices.