- Instant confirmation
- Avoid the queue
- Cheaper online
What to expect
Do you dream of discovering the capital's bridges and its main monuments from an original angle? The cruises of the Compagnie des Bateaux Parisiens, departing from Quai Branly and in the immediate vicinity of the Eiffel Tower, are perfect to offer you a break of relaxation and wonder during a visit to Paris.
For a whole hour, you will be rocked by the waves of the Seine while admiring the many panoramas that will pass before your eyes... The cruise is fully commented and you will learn many interesting details about Paris. Whether you opt for a day or night cruise, you can admire the beauty of the City of Light at your leisure.
(April to September)
(October to March)
- July 14th: last departure at 3pm
- December 24th: last departure at 5pm
- December 25th and January 1st: 1st departure at 10:40am
- December 31st: last departure at 10pm.
-Adult price (from 12 years old) 15€
-Child price (from 4 to 11 years old) 6€
-Free for children under 4 years old
- An hour-long commented cruise, with individual audio guides available in 14 languages.
- Embarkation at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
- Cancellation conditions: ticket non-cancellable, non-refundable.
Some monuments along the trip: Eiffel Tower, Musée d' Orsay, Institut de France, Notre Dame, Cité de la Mode, Hôtel de Ville, Louvre, Grand Palais.
Combo Bateaux Parisiens and FlyView Paris
Save 5 € with this exclusive combo on Ticketeaser.com!
Flyview Paris is a virtual reality flight over Paris with flying sensations, discover the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and many other monuments by air! You will take off from the Place de l'Opéra with a jetpack on your back and criss-cross the sky of the capital to discover its most beautiful treasures. An unforgettable memory for young and old.