What to expect
offers an absolutely unique immersive experience. Thanks to the magic of virtual reality
, you will have the impression of flying over the capital
and you will be able to admire the most beautiful Parisian monuments
seen from above, from the Louvre to the Invalides via Notre-Dame cathedral. This unusual visit takes place in a small cinema looking like an airport in the Opera Garnier
district. Not only does the projected film give the impression of having wings and flying a jetpack but everything in the environment is specially made to restore the sensations of a flight: engine noises, fresh wind on your face and much more. This unusual activity will appeal to parents and children alike. To access this popular attraction, book your tickets online.
Opening hours for FlyView Paris
FlyView Paris is open every day of the year:
- From Monday to Thursday from 11am to 7pm
- Friday, Saturday, holidays and public holidays from 11am to 9pm
- Sunday from 11am to 7pm
The flight lasts 13 minutes (which allows you to fly more than 20 km above Paris), but it takes 35 to 40 minutes for the entire experience.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the time indicated on your ticket.
- Full price : 15€
- Price for people with reduced mobility : 10€ available only on directly from the ticket office of FlyView Paris
Tips to make the most of your FlyView Paris experience
- The minimum height to have access to the boarding is 1,20m.
- Accessible to visitors of all ages; children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The flying experience takes place standing up and you will probably be more comfortable with comfortable shoes.
- Accessible for people with limited mobility.
- FlyView Paris is not recommended for pregnant women and people with fragile health.