Your request has been registered.
You will receive an e-mail as soon as this product is available again.
We can offer you the following services for the same date:
What to expectDuring your discovery of the Latin Quarter and the 5th arrondissement of Paris, don't forget to visit the greatest historical figures who have contributed to the influence of France! The Pantheon, formerly a neoclassical church dedicated to Saint Genevieve, has since the French Revolution become a mausoleum for the burial of all those whom the Republic intends to honour. Victor Hugo, Louis Braille, Marie Curie, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Emile Zola, Alexandre Dumas... Many great spirits lie in the crypt of the Pantheon in a peaceful atmosphere. On the ground floor of the building, your ticket will also allow you to admire a large number of paintings illustrating the life of Sainte-Geneviève and the history of the French monarchy.
|Opening hours for the Panthéon
|1st October to 31st March
|1st April to 31st September
Last access 45 min before closing.
Closures: January 1st, May 1st and December 25th
The visit of the dome is accessible from April to October. The admission ticket is purchased directly on site.
Cancellation conditions: tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Visitors under 18 years of age (family and non-school groups)
- Vsitors aged 18-25 (nationals of European Union countries and regular non-European residents in France)
- The disabled and their accompanying caregiver
- Jobseekers, upon presentation of an attestation less than 6 months old
- Culture Card - ICOM Card
- For everyone, the 1st Sunday of each month, from November 1st to March 31st.