Arc de Triomphe
- Instant confirmation
- Best price
Your request has been registered.
You will receive an e-mail as soon as this product is available again.
We can offer you the following services for the same date:
The Paradis Latin, a legendary Parisian cabaret, astonishes with its historical legacy and breathtaking shows. Located in the heart of the Latin Quarter, this entertainment gem offers an unforgettable experience: feathers, sequins, and exceptional artistic performances. A dive into the elegance and magic of French-style entertainment.
If you wish to have the unforgettable experience of an evening at the Moulin Rouge, check out the practical information and reviews from other customers to convince you to book your tickets for a show or dinner-show at the famous Parisian cabaret, always at the best price and with just a few clicks!
What to expectA French national symbol built in 1806 under the direction of Napoleon, the Arc de Triomphe is the most imposing arch in the world. Culminating at more than 50 metres high, it is located in the eighth arrondissement of Paris, on the Place de l' Etoile and at the end of the avenue des Champs-Elysées. Every evening at 6:30 p. m. the flame of the tomb of the Unknown Soldier, nestled under the arc, is revived. At its summit accessible by a staircase of 284 steps, the Arc de Triomphe offers visitors a magnificent panoramic view of Paris.
Attention: Last access 45 minutes before closing.
Closed: 1st January, 1st May, 8th May (morning), 14th July (morning), 11th November (morning) and 25th December.
- The access to the summit of the Arc de Triomphe can be reached on foot by a staircase of 284 steps or by an elevator which gives access to the attic room. From this floor, it is necessary to take another 46 steps to reach the terrace.
- The Arc de Triomphe prohibits strollers and tripods for cameras and cameras unless expressly authorized.
- This monument is dedicated to the memory of the French soldiers: a correct attire is desired.
- For reasons of public safety, bad weather or ceremonies, the monument may be temporarily closed without reimbursement.
- Cancellation conditions: tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Persons under 18 years of age (family and non-school groups)
- Persons aged 18-25 (nationals of European Union countries and regular non-European residents in France)
- People with disabilities and their caregivers
- Jobseekers upon presentation of an attestation less than 6 months old
- For everyone: the 1st Sunday of each month, from November 1st to March 31st.
The flame of the Unknown Soldier is reignited every evening at 6:30 p. m., and this since 1923. It has never been extinguished since that date.