Yves Saint Laurent Musem Paris
Your request has been registered.
You will receive an e-mail as soon as this product is available again.
We can offer you the following services for the same date:
What to expectThe Yves Saint Laurent Museum was inaugurated in Paris in October 2017. The visits are made in the old fashion house, located at 5 avenue Marceau, in the 16th arrondissement of Paris. A magnificent tribute to the designer, it features haute couture pieces accompanied by accessories, sketches, photographs or films. Discover Yves Saint Laurent's studio, the place where he created all his collections for thirty years. The museum offers a constantly evolving retrospective and thematic temporary exhibitions.
Opening hours of the Yves Saint Laurent Museum Paris
Every day except Mondays, from 11am to 6pm (last entrance at 5:15pm)
Late night opening until 9pm on Fridays (last entrance at 20h15)
Please note: the evacuation of the rooms begins 20 minutes before the museum closes.
Closures: every Monday, January 1st, May 1st and December 25th.
Early closing: 4.30 pm on 24th and 31st December (last entrance at 3.45 pm)
The museum is accessible to people with reduced mobility. A wheelchair is available at the reception upon reservation.
Full price: 12€
Reduced Price: 7€ for the following (only at reception and upon presentation of valid proof):
- 10 - 18 year olds
- Teachers and students
- Children under 10 years old
- Students in art/fashion history
- Persons with disabilities and their companions
- Holders of an Identity Card for Professional Journalists, ICOM-ICOMOS, or the Association des Amis de la Fondation Pierre Bergé - Yves Saint Laurent or the Fondation Jardin Majorelle, a Professional Guide Card (upon presentation of valid proof).
Ticket Terms and Conditions :
- The museum can be closed between two exhibitions, it is imperative to check the opening dates beforehand.
- No queue-jump access, no priority access
- Depending on the number of visitors, a waiting time outside the museum is to be expected.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable, non-refundable
- It is essential to keep your ticket for the duration of the visit ; any exit is final