What to expect
The Yves Saint Laurent Museum
was inaugurated in Paris in October 2017. The visits are made in the old fashion house, located at 5 avenue Marceau, in the 16th arrondissement of Paris. A magnificent tribute to the designer
, it features haute couture pieces accompanied by accessories, sketches, photographs or films. Discover Yves Saint Laurent's studio, the place where he created all his collections for thirty years. The museum offers a constantly evolving retrospective and thematic temporary exhibitions.
Opening hours of the Yves Saint Laurent Museum Paris
Every day except Mondays, from 11am to 6pm (last entrance at 5:15pm)
Late night opening until 9pm on Fridays (last entrance at 20h15)
Please note: the evacuation of the rooms begins 20 minutes before the museum closes.
Closures: every Monday, January 1st, May 1st and December 25th.
Early closing: 4.30 pm on 24th and 31st December (last entrance at 3.45 pm)
The museum is accessible to people with reduced mobility. A wheelchair is available at the reception upon reservation.
Full price: 12€
Reduced Price: 7€ for the following (only at reception and upon presentation of valid proof):
- 10 - 18 year olds
- Teachers and students
- Children under 10 years old
- Students in art/fashion history
- Persons with disabilities and their companions
- Holders of an Identity Card for Professional Journalists, ICOM-ICOMOS, or the Association des Amis de la Fondation Pierre Bergé - Yves Saint Laurent or the Fondation Jardin Majorelle, a Professional Guide Card (upon presentation of valid proof).
Ticket Terms and Conditions :
- The museum can be closed between two exhibitions, it is imperative to check the opening dates beforehand.
- No queue-jump access, no priority access
- Depending on the number of visitors, a waiting time outside the museum is to be expected.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable, non-refundable
- It is essential to keep your ticket for the duration of the visit ; any exit is final