Vedettes du Pont Neuf
What to expect
Leave the streets of Paris for an hour to enjoy the simple joy of a river cruise on the Seine! The Vedettes du Pont Neuf start every half hour from the tip of Ile de la Cité, by the Square du Vert Galant. Day or night, you will enjoy a fully commented tour that will take you from the Bastille district in the east to the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero in the west.
Make the most of this opportunity to discover, from another angle, many other absolutely essential monuments of the capital such as the Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Louvre, in the comfortable setting of a small cruise-boat.
(February 1st to 31st October)
(November 1st to 31st January)
Additional departures on Fridays and Saturdays until 10.30pm
- Adult price (from 13 years old) 12€
- Child price (from 4 to 12 years old) 7€
- Free for children under 4 years old
- The cruise on the Seine river lasts 1 hour. You can see the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Ile Saint-Louis, the Louvre Museum, the Concorde, the Musée d'Orsay and of course the Eiffel Tower.
- A tourist guide will provide you with comments in French and English, sharing stories and anecdotes.
- Boarding is located at the Square du Vert-Galant.
- Cancellation conditions: tickets cannot be cancelled nor refunded.
Good to know
Square du Vert-Galant was awarded the"Ecological Green Space" label in 2007. Built in homage to Henri IV and his many mistresses -"Vert-Galant" being the nickname of Henri IV, the garden is famous for hosting romantic walks. In summer, it is also popular with picnic aficionados on the banks of the Seine. Before or after your cruise, let yourself be tempted by a relaxing break while admiring the sublime view on the Seine.