Abbey of Montmajour
Your request has been registered.
You will receive an e-mail as soon as this product is available again.
We can offer you the following services for the same date:
What to expect
Perched on a rocky peak, the Benedictine abbey of Montmajour offers a sumptuous panoramic viewpoint of the Arles Country. It preciously houses eight centuries of religious history within its buildings blending Romanesque, Gothic, and Classical styles. Your tickets purchased through Ticketeaser, valid at any time of the day, will allow you to contemplate the sculptures of the cloister representing both a fantastical and sacred bestiary, as well as to experience an ineffable spiritual emotion in its chapels and troglodytic necropolis. During the Rencontres de la photographie d'Arles (Photography Encounters of Arles) which take place every summer from July to September, the abbey hosts exhibitions of contemporary artists who, like Van Gogh, cherish this simultaneously grandiose and austere setting.
From January 2nd to March 31st: open every day except Monday from 10 am to 5 pm
From April 1st to May 31st: open every day from 10 am to 5 pm
From June 1st to September 30th: open every day from 10 am to 6:30 pm
From October 1st to December 31st: open every day except Monday from 10 am to 5 pm
Attention: Last entry 45 minutes before closing.
Closures: Mondays from October 1st to March 31st, January 1st, May 1st, November 1st, November 11th, and December 25th.
- Cancellation policy: tickets cannot be canceled, non-refundable.
- Under 18 (with family and excluding school groups)
- 18-25 years old (citizens of European Union countries and non-European regular residents in France)
- Disabled person and accompanying person
- Job seeker, upon presentation of an attestation dated within the last 6 months
- Carte Culture - Carte ICOM
- For all: the 1st Sunday of each month, from November 1st to March 31st
Commande et paiement rapide, comme la réception du mail de confirmation de la commande...
J'y retournerai !!!