What to expect
An exotic outing in the heart of Paris! Fourteen hectares of relaxation and discovery accessible to all where you can observe 180 species of animals from the most emblematic to the least known. Giraffes, wolves, tigers, zebras, oryxes, manatees and gluttons await you in a respected environment close to their natural habitat. The Paris Zoological Park
, also known as the Vincennes Zoo
, has been transformed to the delight of visitors and the well-being of its animals. Come and enjoy an immersion in 5 biozones from around the world: Amazonia and Guyana, Europe, Patagonia, Sahel and Sudan, and Madagascar. Watch the animals being fed and enrich your visit in a fun and educational way thanks to the zoo team and the exploration booths. You will also be able to eat there and all the year to take part in animations, games of tracks and wild appointments !
Opening hours Paris Zoological Park
- April : 9.30am to 6pm weekdays and 9.30 am to 7.30 pm weekends, school holidays and public holidays.
- May 1st to August 31st : 9.30 am - 8.30 pm
- September 1 to October 27: 9.30 am. to 6 pm. weekdays and 9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. weekends, school holidays and public holidays.
- October 28 to March 30, 2019 : 10 am to 5 pm every day except Tuesday. Open Tuesdays during school holidays and public holidays.
Your itinerary at the Paris Zoological Park
Discover the five biozones of the park:
- Biozone Patagonia with pumas, sea lions and guanacos.
- Biozone Sahel-Sudan sheltering zebras, rhinos, lions and giraffes.
- Biozone Europe for otters, and wolves.
- Biozone Guyana with a couple of jaguars and terrestrial tapirs.
- Biozone Madagascar where you will find lemurs as well as fossas.
Also, don't miss the large African aviary to see flamingos, and the tropical greenhouse where you can visit iguanas, lemurs and chameleons.
- Adults (from 13 years old): 20€
- Children (from 3 to 12 years old): 15€
- Reduced price : 17€ available only directly fro the ticket office at the zoo for job seekers (on presentation of a certificate of less than 6 months) and holders of the Education Pass.
- Free for children under 3 years old