Your request has been registered.
You will receive an e-mail as soon as this product is available again.
What to expect
A masterpiece of modern architecture, Villa Cavrois is one of Robert Mallet-Stevens' most emblematic creations. This Belgian-born architect designed many villas in France during his brief career; in Paris, Hyères but also in Croix, near Lille. Designed for a rich industrialist, this vast and distinctive residence is a perfect illustration of the stripped-down style of Mallet-Stevens, the beauty of the building stemming from a harmonious arrangement of simple geometric volumes and not from opulent ornamentation.
This small mansion, emblematic of the modernist movement itself, is reminiscent of the research of another great architect of the time, Le Corbusier. To make the most of your visit, remember to reserve your free access tickets on Ticketeaser.com. Thanks to an instant confirmation, you will be able to spend as much time as possible at Villa Cavrois without having to wait to enter it.
|From 1st January to 31st December||
Open every day except Mondays from 10h to 18h
Attention: Last access 45min before closing.
Closed: January 1, May 1 and December 25.
Cancellation conditions: tickets non-cancellable, non-refundable.
- Persons under 18 years of age (family and non-school groups)
- Persons aged 18-25 (nationals of European Union countries and regular non-European residents in France)
- People with disabilities and their caregivers
- Jobseekers, upon presentation of an attestation of less than 6 months
- Culture Card - ICOM Card
- For everyone: the 1st Sunday of each month, from November 1st to March 31st.