Your request has been registered.
You will receive an e-mail as soon as this product is available again.
We can offer you the following services for the same date:
What to expect
An original reconstruction of an ancient Greek palace, Villa Kérylos is the work of two enthusiasts: archaeologist Théodore Reinach and architect Emmanuel Pontremoli. Built at the beginning of the 20th century in Beaulieu sur mer, it dominates the azure and invites visitors to explore.
Entirely decorated, the villa Kérylos is faithful in every detail to the refinement of its time, two centuries BC. Outside, its Mediterranean garden is adorned with cypresses, olive trees, palms and papyrus and offers a superb view of Cap Ferrat.
|From 2nd January to 30th April
Open every day from 10h00 to 17h00
|From 2 May to 31st August
Open every day from 10h to 19h
|From 1st September to 31st December
Open every day except Mondays from 10h to 17h00
Closed: January 1st, May 1st, November 1st and 11th and December 25th.
Cancellation conditions: tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Persons under 18 years of age (family and non-school groups)
- Persons aged 18-25 (nationals of European Union countries and regular non-European residents in France)
- People with disabilities and their caregivers
- Jobseekers upon presentation of an attestation less than 6 months old
- Culture Card - ICOM Card
- For everyone: the 1st Sunday of each month, from November 1st to March 31st.