Glanum archaeological site
Your request has been registered.
You will receive an e-mail as soon as this product is available again.
We can offer you the following services for the same date:
What to expectThe south of France is particularly rich in vestiges of ancient times. The site archéologique de Glanum, very close to Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, is certainly one of the most fascinating. This Gallic ancient city reflects the Greek and Roman influences as well as the great dynamism of ancient trade around the Mediterranean. Visiting this oppidum, which reached its peak during the reign of the Emperor Augustus, is an exciting opportunity to learn more about ancient history. Built to honour a sacred spring, Glanum's architectural ensemble includes the remains of civil dwellings, triumphal arches and military architecture.
|From 2nd January to 31st March
Open every day except Mondays from 10h to 17h
|1st April to 30th September
Open ever day from 9h30 to 18h
|From 1st October ato 31st December
Open every day excpet Mondays from 10h to 17h
Attention: Last access 30 min before closing. La Buvette-restaurant is only open from April to September.
Closed: January 1, May 1, November 1 and 11 and December 25.
Cancellation conditions: tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Persons under 18 years of age (family and non-school groups)
- Persons aged 18-25 (nationals of European Union countries and regular non-European residents in France)
- People with disabilities and their caregivers
- Jobseekers upon presentation of an attestation less than 6 months old
- Culture Card - ICOM Card
- For everyone: the 1st Sunday of each month, from November 1st to March 31st.