What to expect
The Mulhouse Zoological and Botanical Park
has been celebrating its 150 years. Backed by the forest of Tannenwald, it deploys 1200 animals in a garden of 25 hectares with 3000 plants
. Its action in the preservation works to conserve 90 animal and 200 plant species endangered in nature. In this kingdom of abundance, a few moments force admiration. The red ibis evokes the firebird of tales. The Asian lion lounges with his family in majesty. The sea lion with mane does its aquatic ballet during meals. And as a floral interlude, the gardens of Dalhias, Peonies and Iris will add a poetic note to the visit.
Opening hours for Mulhouse zoo
The zoological and botanical park is open every day of the year, including public holidays.
March, October and November: 9am to 5pm
April and September: 9am to 6pm
May, June, July and August: 9am to 7pm
- From 21 March to 31 October: 15.50€
- From January 1st to March 20th: 9,50€
- From November 1st to December 31st: 9,50€
Reduced price : 9.50€ for the following (on presentation of a supporting document) :
- 4 to 16 year olds
- persons over 65 years old
- people with disabilities
- accompanying persons with disabilities
- supervised groups of children, including those under 4 years of age (social establishments, crèches, day-care centres, socio-cultural centres, associations)
- group leaders (maximum 3 persons)
Free for the following (upon presentation of a supporting document) :
- children under 4 (accompanied by a family member)
- holders of the "Senior Pass Temps" card
- accompanying persons accompanying disabled persons holding a card mentioning'third person
- Mulhouse Alsace Agglomération school groups (m2A)
- job seekers (on presentation of proof dated less than 3 months and proof of identity)
Access to Mulhouse zoo
By car : From the A36 exit Mulhouse centre, follow the signs for centre-ville towards station then "zoo".
By bus : Line 30 from Mulhouse station.
- The Mulhouse Zoo offers you a play area for your children from 5 to 12 years old.
- Picnics are allowed in the zoo in the dedicated area so that you can make the most of the beautiful weather to eat outside.
Le Pass'Alsace In a few words :
The Pass'Alsace includes:
- Free access to 56 sites: animal parks, castles, museums, play activities... Compose your program freely!
- 24h, 48h or 3 days (over a period of 14 days)
- discounts: tourist attractions, guided tours
- a paper and digital guide (mobile application)
- Optional benefit: Batorama
For more details, visit the page dedicated to Pass'Alsace